Female terminal pre wired for Waterproof OEM Plug, Honda taillights | Each
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Limited One Year Warranty and Disclaimer
The new and revised warranty that follows this disclaimer supersedes any and all previous warranties of whatever nature or description, whether express, implied or set by law. Any unexpired warranties shall now be governed by the terms of the new warranty for the duration of the existing warranty’s unexpired term. CorsoMotion products are very durable and with the proper care will provide many years of service for you. Thank you for selecting CorsoMotion products for your project.
However, please be aware that, without the electrical knowledge, you can damage our products, such as supplying higher voltage. And most of our modules and LEDs are not waterproof. The limited one year warranty set forth below applies to CorsoMotion made products.
This product has a Limited One Year Warranty from the date of the purchase of the product to be free of manufacturer’s defects in workmanship and materials. This express Limited One Year Warranty is limited only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. Satisfactory proof of purchase must be provided to the manufacturer for this limited one year warranty to apply. In that case, the manufacturer will replace at no charge to the purchaser the defective part(s). We need to get the defective parts back to us, and we send the replacement. Customer pay return shipping + shipping fee back to customer.
No refunds will be provided to the purchaser. No service contract is being provided under this Limited One Year Warranty. We don't pay your mechanic's labor or fee. Proof of purchase so that the Limited One Year Warranty may be honored must be made to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing & Shipping times
Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days but some custom made/build items will need more days. You can choose USPS and UPS for shipping options. For international order, UPS is usually faster. When you place your order, please allow time for processing in addition to the time it takes for the box to get to you once it has shipped. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or two with any tracking information available. If you cannot find the emails from us, also you will be able to check the order status by logging into your account.
A signature is not typically required. If you are not home to receive the package, it will most likely be left at your door. Please monitor it's progress and arrange to collect it when it arrives. If you need signature service, please contact us. Please use the contact form or email email@example.com.
Keep in mind, service guarantees are suspended if delays are caused by bad weather or other disasters. We cannot refund shipping fees if your package arrives late due to snow or other natural disasters anywhere along your package's route. Meteors, natural disasters, aliens, viruses, terrorism, incursions from other dimensions, etc.
We do not ship to hotels or mail forwarders. We may not be able to ship to PO Boxes depending on location or if there are known issues with the location. Not all shipping options are available to all locations. If shipping / billing names do not match or the payment method is outside the USA we may cancel the order.
CorsoMotion uses two carriers, USPS (United States Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service) for shipping. USPS is traditionally cheaper and does not provide detailed tracking. For domestic orders, UPS is sometimes faster and a little more expensive, but has a high-quality tracking system. (Tracking information is emailed when the package is shipped). We do not offer Saturday delivery. When in doubt about choosing a shipping method, we suggest UPS.
- USPS First Class shipments are untrackable. Once it has been sent it’s pretty much outside of our control. There is no way to track packages. They are also not guaranteed services. First class mail can take up to 2 weeks. First class mail is low cost and used at your own risk, it is only permitted for orders under $200. Insurance is automatically calculated and added to your order. Lost package claims may be filed between 45 and 90 days after shipment. USPS has experienced many slow downs and delays
- Priority Mail (USA) is now both guaranteed (up to $50) and trackable (package receives up to 8 scans during the shipping process). Priority mail can take up to 3-5 business days once shipped. Priority Mail is only offered for domestic orders under $200.
- UPS Ground is low cost ground delivery, and is insured and tracked. Delivery time is not guaranteed, but is almost always under 6 days.
- UPS 3-Day, 2-Day and Next-day are high-speed air delivery, and are insured and tracked. Delivery is guaranteed from when it is picked up and scanned by UPS, not necessarily when it is shipped.
All of the quoted transit times are in business days, and do not include weekends, US holidays, etc.
International orders are shipped using USPS which is the US Postal Service and UPS.
For postal orders, the packages are handed off to your country’s postal service for 'door-to-door' delivery. There are two options for postal shipment, First class international and Priority Mail Express International. USPS International is not available for international orders over $200.
- First class international is untrackable. Once it’s been sent it’s out of our control. There is no way to track it and there is no proof of delivery or shipment. (That's why it’s so low cost!). It also doesn't have expedited brokerage, which means packages can "sit in customs" for up to 4-6 weeks. Although this is rare it does happen. Packages are sometimes not delivered at all (1% of cases), so this method is to be used at your own risk! However, it is generally fairly dependable, arriving with a week or two 95% of the time. Insurance is automatically calculated and added to your order. Lost package claims may be filed between 45 and 90 days after shipment. It is not a recommended service and only permitted for orders under $300.
- Priority Mail Express International service service comes with tracking and is insured. It is more expensive but has expedited brokerage which means your package will zip through customs and has the added protection of $100 free insurance coverage. Additional insurance, if necessary, is automatically calculated and added to your order. We've rarely had an express package lost (although sometimes it will be returned if the destination address is wrong), and it is recommended for international packages.
- UPS Standard international is low cost regular international delivery, and is insured and tracked. Delivery time is not guaranteed, but is almost always between 1~2 weeks or sooner.
- UPS Expedited and etc these methods are expensive but you can save your time. it takes only a few days to deliver.
You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods! All international shipments are eligible for these fees. There is no way for CorsoMotion (the shipper) to predict your country's customs/fee habits, so be prepared to pay full VAT on the fully declared value of your order as well as any customs fees your country's UPS, or postal system may charge you! There are some services that can estimate the duty/taxes, while they're not 100% accurate they can be helpful. Keep a printout of your email receipt as you may have to send a copy to your customs office or to the carrier. If you do not pay the required brokerage fees, VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc - we cannot issue any refunds.
Our shipping system is completely automated, and we cannot falsify customs forms. The customs forms will accurately describe the contents and cost of your order. We cannot mark orders as "gift", "sample", "educational" or lower the values. CorsoMotion makes best efforts to follow all rules, regulations and laws for export compliance.
There might be some International Mail Service Suspensions due to COVI9-19. Please check the USPS site for updates.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Any returns after 30 days are in-store credit only if the return is approved in advance. All returns are credited as store credit upon receipt for international orders or for Credit card orders after 30 days of payment.
Returns for Purchase Orders are store credit only. There is a 5% re-stocking fee for orders returned valued at $200 or more. We do not accept any returns on orders that are over 3 months old. Customers are responsible for both the return shipping costs and shipping costs from the original order unless the product arrives damaged or defective. Please contact us before returning any package. We're reasonable people and we hope you are too.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with no testing/soldering/wiring condition, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. High resolution pictures or videos will be helpful.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as custom products, special orders, personalized items, or promotion discounted items. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, batteries, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Product Type: DIY
- Brand: CorsoMotion